Last Updated: December 30, 2022
- Contact Information, such as first and last name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Marketing Preferences, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our properties, services, and events.
- Resident Application Information, such as driver’s license number, insurance policy information, sex/gender, age, marital status, military or veteran status, education information, occupation and employment status and history, and the contact information described above. This information may also be collected from non-residents who participate in Revel Seasonal Residences.
- Resident Services Account Information, such as your log-in details, information that you store in your account, maintenance requests or other services requested through your account, marketing or communications preferences, and other details about your use of the Services.
- Financial Information, such as bank account number, credit or debit card number, or financial account details submitted with a resident application or to make payments.
- Chatbot Communications, recorded by us and our service providers to provide you with requested services and for training and quality assurance purposes.
- Survey Responses, such as the information you provide in response to our surveys, questionnaires, or contests.
- Communications, such as the information associated with your requests or inquiries, including for support, assistance, maintenance, or other transactions, and any feedback you provide when you communicate with us.
Unless we specifically request it, we ask that you not provide us with any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services, or otherwise to us.
Personal Information Automatically Collected. Wolff, our service providers, and our advertising partners may automatically log information about you, your computer, or mobile device, and your activity over time on our Services and other sites and online services. Personal information that may be automatically collected includes:
- Device Information, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, wireless carrier, manufacturer and model, device identifier (such as the Google Advertising ID or Apple ID for Advertising), browser type, screen resolution, IP address, general location information such as city, state or geographic area; and
- Online Activity Information, such as information about your use of and actions on the Services, such as the website you visited before browsing to our Services, pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor’s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Flash cookies, or locally-stored objects, which are used on websites for purposes similar to cookies but allow storage of a larger amount of data.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
- Session replay technologies, which are third-party software used to record a video replay of users’ interactions with the Services. The video replay may include users’ clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, mobile app touches, typing, and other activity taken during the session. We use these replays for research and development purposes, such as to help us troubleshoot problems with the Services, understand how users interact with and use the Services, and identify areas for improvement.
Personal Information Collected On Property or Offline. Wolff collects personal information when you visit or reside at one of our Revel Communities (e.g., utilization of on-property amenities and data collected via video surveillance in public areas on our properties, smart key systems, and maintenance and package delivery requests/notifications), when you call customer (recorded by us and our service providers to provide you the requested services and for training and quality assurance purposes), and when you otherwise engage with us offline (e.g., engaging with Revel’s Journey Specialist).
Personal Information Obtained from Third Parties. Wolff may receive personal information from third parties, such as our service providers, advertising partners, data analytics partners, operating systems and platforms, social media platforms, event sponsors, publicly available sources, or data providers. We may merge or combine such personal information with the personal information we collect from you directly or automatically.
Referrals. Users of our Services may have the opportunity to refer contacts and share their contact information, and otherwise submit personal information about other individuals to us (e.g., guest information). Please do not provide us with someone’s contact information unless you have their permission to do so.
To Provide the Services. We may use personal information to provide our Services and operate our business. For example, we use personal information to:
- process your transactions, such as resident applications, deposit and resident payments, and to provide products and services;
- establish, manage, monitor, and maintain your Resident Services account;
- improve and personalize your experience on or with the Services;
- verify your identity or determine your eligibility for program and service offers and promotions;
- communicate with you, including providing notices about your account or transaction and responding to any of your requests, feedback, or questions;
- provide any contests, surveys, sweepstakes, or other promotions you participate in;
- provide maintenance and support; and
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information.
Research and Development. We use personal information for research and development purposes, including to study and improve the Services and our business, understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users and residents, and develop new features, functionality, products, and services. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes.
Direct Marketing. We may send you Wolff-related or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including materials, updates, information, special offers, and promotional material from us and our business partners. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the “CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION” section.
To Comply with Laws and Regulations. We will use personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety. We may use personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, emergency services, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Services and our communities, and our business, databases, and other technology assets; (b) protect our, your, or others’ rights, property, privacy, safety (including for accidents and medical and other emergencies on the property; and for making and defending legal claims); (c) audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; (d) enforce the terms and conditions that govern your resident agreement or the Services; and (e) prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With Your Consent. We will disclose your personal information in accordance with your prior direction or, in some cases, we may specifically ask you for your consent to collect, use, or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
Related Companies. We may share your personal information with our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other related companies.
Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf that are necessary for the orderly operation of our business. For example, we work with service providers that help us perform property management services, application screening services, website hosting, maintenance services, database management, analytics, fraud protection, marketing, customer relationship management, and payment and debt collection services, and to offer on-property amenities and services, and other purposes.
Advertising Partners. We may also share personal information with third parties who we partner with for advertising campaigns or that collect information about your activity on the Services for the purposes described in the “Interest-Based Advertising” section above.
Sweepstakes and Joint Marketing Partners. We may also share your personal information with other partners in order to provide you with content, on-property amenities and services, and other features through the Services, and such partners may send you promotional materials or otherwise contact you regarding products and services that they offer. When you choose to enter a contest or sign up for a sweepstakes, we may share the personal information you provide as part of the offer with the named co-sponsors or other third parties affiliated with such offer.
Other Residents. We may provide functionality that enables you to disclose personal information to other users of the Services. For instance, within your Resident Services Account you may be able to maintain a user profile with information about yourself that you can make available to other residents of the Revel Community. You may also be able to submit content to the resident portal or Services (such as comments, questions, stories, reviews, surveys, blogs, photos, and videos), and we will identify you by displaying information such as your name, username, social media handle, or a link to your user profile along with the content you submit. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to other residents.
Professional Advisors. We may share personal information with persons, companies, or professional firms providing Wolff with advice and consulting in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial, debt collection, and other matters.
Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information to law enforcement, government authorities, and other parties if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Authorities and Others for Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety. We may disclose personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the purposes described above in the section titled “Compliance, Fraud Prevention, and Safety.”
Business Transaction Participants. We may disclose personal information to third parties in connection with any business transaction (or potential transaction) involving a merger, acquisition, sale of shares or assets, financing, consolidation, reorganization, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
Marketing Emails. You may opt-out of marketing-related emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or by contacting us as described below. You may still receive service-related communications, such as those about your account, to fulfill transactions that you have requested, or deliver notifications directly to you through the Services.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Services and our Website may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Analytics. The Website uses Google Analytics to help us analyze how the Website is being accessed and used. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies by clicking here and about how Google protects your data by clicking here. To opt-out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, available here.
Many of the opt-out preferences described in this section must be set on each device and/or browser for which you want them to apply. Please note that some of the advertising companies we work with may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms described above, so even after opting-out, you may still receive interest-based advertisements from other companies. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you.
Do Not Track. Some browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. The Services currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from the risks presented by unauthorized access or acquisition, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The Services may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
Wolff is based in the United States, and we have service providers in the United States and potentially other countries. Your personal information may be collected, used, and stored in these countries or other locations outside of your home country. Privacy laws in the locations where we handle your personal information may not be as protective as the privacy laws in your home country. By providing your personal information, where applicable law permits, you specifically and expressly consent to such transfer and processing and the collection, use, and disclosure set forth herein.
The Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16.
- Identifiers, such as contact information, resident application information, chatbot and other communications, survey responses, and device information.
- Customer Records, such as contact information, resident application information, Resident Services Account information, marketing preferences, financial information, survey responses, chatbot and other communications.
- Protected Classifications, such as resident application information, Resident Services Account information, and survey responses.
- Commercial Information, such as Resident Services Account information, marketing preferences, survey responses, and chatbot and other communications.
- Internet or Network Activity, such as online activity information and device information.
- Geolocation Data, such as device information.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information, such as resident application information, survey responses, and communications.
- Education Information, such as resident application information and survey responses.
- Inferences, such as inferences drawn from the personal information identified above to create a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, behavior.
To the extent we collect sensitive personal information, we only use or disclose it for purposes permitted under California privacy laws (e.g., to perform the Services, detect security incidences and prevent fraud, and to verify and maintain the quality of the Services). We do not collect or use sensitive personal information for the purpose of inferring characteristics about California residents.
Personal Information “Sold,” “Shared,” or Disclosed.
California privacy laws define “sale” as disclosing a California resident’s personal information to a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. Where such disclosure is for cross-context behavioral advertising, whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration, it qualifies as “sharing” under California privacy laws.
|Category of Personal Information||Whether the category of personal information is “sold” or “shared” and to whom||Whether the category of personal information is disclosed for a business purpose and to whom|
|Identifiers||To advertising partners and joint marketing partners
|To related companies; service providers; advertising partners; sweepstakes and joint marketing partners; other residents; professional advisors; and authorities and others for compliance, fraud prevention, and safety|
|Customer Records||To advertising partners and joint marketing partners
|To related companies; service providers; advertising partners; sweepstakes and joint marketing partners; other residents; professional advisors; and authorities and others for compliance, fraud prevention, and safety|
|Protected Classifications||N/A||To related companies; service providers; advertising partners; and professional advisors|
|Commercial Information||To advertising partners||To related companies; service providers; advertising partners; sweepstakes and joint marketing partners; professional advisors; and authorities and others for compliance, fraud prevention, and safety|
|Internet or Network Activity||To advertising partners||To related companies; service providers; advertising partners; and sweepstakes and joint marketing partners|
|Geolocation Data||N/A||To related companies; service providers; and advertising partners|
|Audio, Electronic, Visual, or Similar Information||N/A||To related companies; service providers; advertising partners; professional advisors; and authorities and others for compliance, fraud prevention, and safety|
|Professional or Employment-Related Information||N/A||To related companies and service providers|
|Education Information||N/A||To related companies and service providers|
|Inferences||To advertising partners||To related companies; service providers; and advertising partners|
We do not knowingly “sell” or “share” the personal information of California residents under 16 years of age.
Retention of Personal Information. We will retain each of the categories of personal information listed above for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish and defend legal claims, for fraud prevention purposes, or as long as required to meet our legal obligations. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request the following information about how we have collected and used your personal information:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which that personal information was collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing (as applicable) that personal information; and
- The categories of third parties with whom we disclose that personal information (as applicable).
- Right to Access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we maintain about you.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sales/Sharing. If we “sell” or “share” your personal information, you have the right to opt-out.
- Right to Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above without receiving discriminatory treatment.
How to Exercise Your California Privacy Rights. You may exercise the California privacy rights described above as follows:
- Requests to know, access, delete, or correct. Please submit these requests by using our interactive webform available by clicking here: Wolff Privacy Request, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (with “CCPA Privacy Request” in the subject line), or calling us toll-free at 1-800-505-1381.
- Request to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” your personal information. To opt-out of “sharing,” please click on the “Your California Privacy Choices” link at the bottom of the Website and modify your cookie preferences, or broadcast the Global Privacy Control (GPC) signal. Note that due to technological limitations, if you visit our Services from a different computer or device, or clear cookies on your browser that store your preferences, you will need to return to this Website to select your preferences and/or rebroadcast the GPC signal. To opt-out of “sales,” we need to collect some identifying information. Please complete the interactive webform provided above to opt-out of “sales.”
If you direct us not to “sell” your personal information, we will consider it a request pursuant to California’s “Shine the Light” law to stop sharing your personal information covered by that law with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to confirm your California residence to process your requests and will need to confirm your identity to process your requests to exercise your rights to know, access, delete, and correct. This is a security measure to, for example, ensure we do not disclose personal information to any person who is not entitled to receive it. The verification process may vary depending on how you submit your request. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Consistent with California privacy laws, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you do so, we may require proof of your identification, the authorized agent’s proof of identification, and any other information that we may request in order to verify your request, including evidence of valid permission for the authorized agent to act on your behalf. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee or decline to comply with your request if your request is unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
Save One Month Free
For new Residents only. Save one month free on a 12-month agreement off your monthly fee in June 2022. Must take financial possession of the apartment by 5/31/22. Limited availability. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Automatic withdrawal payments of the monthly fee required.TH. Call (209) 912-3122 for more information on this exclusive offer.